What is My VAC Account?
My VAC Account is a simple and secure way to do business online with Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) and is available to Veterans, Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and RCMP members. Family members who are receiving VAC benefits can also register for their own My VAC Account.
Why Register for a My VAC Account?
You may wish to register for a My VAC Account if you are currently receiving benefits and services from Veterans Affairs Canada, if you are applying for benefits or services, or if you have any questions related to programs or services offered by VAC.
What can you do in My VAC Account?
With My VAC Account you can:
- use the Benefits Navigator to identify and learn about the VAC programs and services you may be eligible to receive
- choose to opt out of paper and receive most documents and letters electronically
- apply online for benefits and services
- upload documents to support applications
- track the status of your applications and receive email notifications when the application status changes
- view a summary of your benefits
- sign up for direct deposit or change your banking information
- update your personal information
- communicate directly with VAC staff through secure messagingTo register for My VAC Account, go to Canada.ca/my-VAC-account
My VAC Account offers Veterans and others that VAC serves a user-friendly, online service that increases the overall effectiveness of VAC’s delivery of services. VAC is committed to ensuring Veterans have the help and services they need, when and where they need them. To help us meet our clients evolving expectations and preferences, it is a priority of VAC to use online services as a means to connect and interact with Veterans and their families.